1) I am thankful for the opportunity to think of five things I am thankful for!
2) I am thankful for a fabulous summer! I've enjoyed my kids, my husband, and making new friends, as well as my faithful friends. It's been amazing.
3) I am thankful for the opportunity to join the leadership team at my Tuesday morning Bible Study. I even have a new mentor named Phyllis. Our Bible study is fabulous (we did it over the summer) and I'm looking forward to sharing it with the 120 ladies this fall.
4) I am thankful that all my kids will be in school full-day this fall. My youngest will be full-day as well. This will free up time for me to write and join in as a new leader at my Bible study (see #3).
5) I am thankful for blogging. I have not been faithful to post to this blog, but I have been posting bi-monthly to Titus 2 In Action. It's a great way to share with others.
If you'd like to join in - join Greg over at Greg's general store.