I am joining with Greg C. over at Greg's General Store today for Thankful Thursday. I am excited to be linking up with our new host this week!
Here's the list for me this week:
1) I am thankful for my daughter, Britt. It's her 14th birthday and she is a precious child. I couldn't have asked for a better first born daughter. She loves the Lord, her family and her friends.
2) I am thankful that my husband and I are walking hand in hand to see our first born turn 14. It's the little pleasures along the way that make my heart grateful!
3) I am thankful for our local Christian School. They are like a second family and where else can you find that? For a parent/teacher conference this week, I had one of the teachers actually come over to my house! I'm impressed.
4) I am thankful for God's Word. Studying the Bible gives me excitement and encouragement and peace at all times. I love His words.
5) I am thankful today that Greg has taken the Thankful Thursday torch and is going to be the new TT host! That blesses my heart!
If you are grateful today, then head over to Greg's blog to link up with the rest of us. We are singing God's praises!